7 Foods that can help remove black spots from skin
Skin is a clear reflection of your health, so if your skin looks dry, patchy or flake or has black spots, then it’s time to pay heed to your diet and health. Here are few foods that can naturally fix your black spots and give you that beautiful and glowing skin. You just need to consume and apply these easily available foods and ditch those super expensive cosmetic treatments and flaunt that natural glow!
1.Lemon and Honey– Drinking a glass of lemon water with a teaspoon of honey naturally flushes out toxins from the body and the presence of antioxidants.
Daily consumption giving your skin a natural glow and helps in removing dark spots. The presence of rich antioxidants in honey and citric acid in lemon acts as a bleaching agent and helps in removing dark spots and pigmentation.
2. Aloe Vera Juice– Aloe Vera juice as well as naturally extracted gel is rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, which are great for skin and health. What’s more aloe vera contains as good as 90% of the natural amino acids found in the body.
Daily application of aloe vera helps in fading of dark spots and helps in reducing pigmentation. You can also apply it as face cream or as a sleeping mask to reduce and get rid of dark spots.
3. Licorice Root– Drinking a cup of Licorice root tea or application of a licorice face mask can help in skin lightening and fading of dark spots. Licorice has a potent and active compound called glabridin, which has great skin lightening properties.
4. Papaya– Enriched with the goodness of enzymes and minerals, daily application and consumption of papaya on the affected areas help in discoloration of dark spots. It also helps in giving skin a natural glow.
Just apply a paste of papaya and mix it with honey and apply it for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and apply it everyday to get that flawless glow.
5. Raw Potato– Applying raw potato juice or slices of raw potato on dark spots regularly can help in fading out of dark spots, freckles and sun tan. This is due to the presence of vitamin c, potassium and other brightening agents in raw potato helps in removing dark spots and tanning.
To make a quick face mask, juice grate some raw potato, mix it with lemon juice or yoghurt, apply this pack on your face and witness the magic.
6. Green Tea– Green tea is rich in antioxidants like caftechins. Just mix some green tea with honey and sugar, apply this as a mask or scrub and get that natural glow. Moreover, it also gives your skin the much needed boost of hydration to the skin.
7. Tomatoes– Tomatoes can work wonders, when it comes to treating dark spots and pigmentation. You can add tomatoes to your salads and juices or else application of tomato juice or slice of tomato on the affected areas can help in removing dark spots .
You can also make a simple face mask using tomato juice and gram flour, leave this pack for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water and witness the magical glow on your skin.