Dealing With COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects
How can we deal effectively with COVID-19 vaccine side effects? Tips and remedies
COVID-19 pandemic came and destroyed. The infection was rampant and fatal and created terror in the world till COVID-19 vaccines came. The vaccinations are here, but not without side effects. to deal with vaccine aches, fever, nausea, and pain .
The ill-feeling should go, but how?
- Take Over-the-counter medicines such as Tylenol or paracetamol on the advice of a medical professional. You need to administer Self-care methods for relief.
- Pain or swelling at the injection site needs a cold compress to reduce joint pain and muscle stiffness. Try to give the sore arm movement so that the stiffness loosens.
- Stay hydrated by drinking loads of fluids and water. Loose and light clothes will help the body from getting heated.
- A wet cloth or ice pack needs to be used to reduce redness in rashes. This is the ideal way to keep the redness and soreness under control. In some cases, you may have to take anti-histamine.
- Severe allergic reactions may need medical attention. Stay vigilant and get treated if need be.
All the vaccines have some side effect, so do the COVID-19 vaccinations. We may experience chills, fever, nausea, pain, diarrhoea, body aches, and pain at the injection site, but these are common reactions to many vaccines. Don’t forget the side effects are self-limiting and will go away soon.