Eye Exercises For Better Vision
5 tips to get better eye vision
Although, there is not much evidence that suggests eye exercises that help improve vision. However, eye exercises and vision therapy can help with the strain on the eyes. With work from home, we are stuck to our laptops, constantly putting a strain on our eyes.
Here are five fun tips that can help relieve the strain from your eyes:
The 20-20-20 Rule
It is a very common rule suggested by an ophthalmologist that one working on a computer needs to look at something 20 meters away for 20 seconds, every 20 minutes.
This eye exercise can help in relieving strain
- Close your eyes
- Move the eyes from upward to downward (Repeat thrice)
- Move the eyes from right to left (Repeat thrice)
This Exercise also helps to ease out the stress
- Focus on the floor around 8 feet away
- Move your eyes in the shape of figure 8. Repeat for 30 seconds in each direction.
Palming is a yogic eye exercise that reduces eye fatigue.
- Rub your palms together to warm them up
- Close your eyes and place each palm on your respective cheekbone
- Breathe deeply for 5 minutes
When we are focused on our laptops, our rate of blinking of eyes reduces, drying them out. This exercise can help stimulate the oil glands.
- Close your for 2 seconds
- Squeeze eyelids tightly
- open your eyes (Repeat 10 times)