Increase your height: Tips
If you ever thought of what people notice apart from your face, then your answer is– height. Height is a key feature for a person’s body nowdays. Its not about how slim you are or how bulky you are, it’s all about your growth. When height stops (due to numerous reasons), a person begins to gain weight. Experts say that this is more due to the ‘improper diet’, well doesn’t it affect height and force it to stop?
The main thing to be considered is that, when a person begins to take in improper diet, he or she begins to gain weight as an improper diet concentrates and rests entirely on fats instead of the height increasing hormone. In simpler words– the concentration of the body shifts from altitude-growth to width-growth.
Here are some tips to regain a little from your body again. And this time, sincerely.
1. Start doing deep breathing exercise, yes yoga can be helpful. Take deep breaths and that too in morning which will help you to add oxygen within your lungs, allowing them to expand and thus increase your blood stream. This way your blood will carry the oxygen along with the growth hormone into your body to facilitate the lost growing process.
2. Start performing stretches. These are very important and you must try doing at least 20 mins a day of this for example a Cat stretch.
3. Another great way to increase your lost
height is to massage specific points of your body. This will help your body in stimulating your growth hormone. Moreover massage is a good way to relax your body and as a form of exercise.
4. Start sleeping well at night. Always make sure that you sleep tight with a full 8 hours of sleep. You should always sleep straight and aim at straightening your spinal column by keeping your back flat.
5. Finally, avoid taking toxic stuffs into your body such as alcohol and nicotine. They can hinder your effort in growing taller fast.